UBER M-I: in-line moisture monitor
Food & Beverage, Gas Industriali e Medicali, Laboratory / Research, Natural Gas
Water – H2O
Reliable, versatile, easy to use and useful for multiple applications: MEECO Uber M-I is the world’s smallest and cheapest moisture analyzer. Moreover, Uber M-I is now available in portable (Uber GO) and benchtop (Uber LAB) versions, all with new features.
- The Uber M-I transmitter can be installed at your point of use and the sensor is designed for quick and easy replacement in the field.
- Uber LAB, bench version, eases testing, has a small footprint and an angled rise for comfortable visual access
- Uber GO is the transportable version, equipped with a waterproof and dustproof case
MEECO’s legendary electrolytic technology offers ultra-high performance, drift-free, no need of calibration and a wide range of ranges – from 0.5 to 2500 ppmV. The consumable parts are reduced to the P2O5 sensor and the sustainable design makes Uber M-I the ideal tool for a variety of applications.
- Analog 4-20 mA and RS-232 serial outputs
- Two field adjustable LED alarms, with dedicated relay outputs
- Enclosure designed for easy access to internal components
Uber M-I comes with a full two-year calibration certificate. The cell can be easily replaced in the field, without the need to disconnect the unit from the sample stream!