APT SRL protects the privacy of visitors to its website by adopting all the measures most suitable for the collection and protection of personal data in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation”).
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, we provide you with the following information:
1 The Data controller
The data controller is APT SRL, with registered office located in Milan (Piazza Velasca 6) and headquarters in Cesano Maderno (Via S. Ambrogio, 46). All the requests related to the processing of personal data may be sent to the holder indicated above and to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Data collection
The data are collected by browsing the Site, registering on the Site and sending requests via e-mail to the addresses indicated on the Site.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this Site entails the subsequent acquisition, by APT, of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to the sender’s requests, as well as any other relevant personal data.
The provision of personal data is optional. Any partial or total non-provision of data by the visitor of the Site will result in the partial or total impossibility of achieving the purposes for which the data are provided to APT, and therefore the impossibility of following up any requests forwarded through the Site. Other information, collected by APT, can be provided automatically when accessing the Site.
The personal data provided, collected and made available at APT will be processed electronically and non-electronically.
3 Purpose of the treatment
The processing of personal data (including the registration in APT databases) is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
- guarantee the registration on the Website and the correct delivery of the contents and services offered by APT, in order to correctly and punctually fulfil all obligations deriving from the law or regulations in force;
- communicate with the user of the Website and to respond to any requests from the same;
- carry out market surveys and statistical surveys;
- evaluate the use of the Website and its content;
- improve the products and services offered by APT;
We also point out that your consent to the processing of data for one or more of the above purposes may be revoked at any time (as indicated in the section Rights of the interested parties), by changing the consent data at the time of each new entry to the Site.
4 Preservation of information
Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to guarantee the correct performance of the services offered by APT. After this period the data will be deleted.
5 Communication – Dissemination
APT may transfer personal data, which may be collected through the Website, in other States, including outside the European Union, to subsidiaries, affiliated companies, as well as to external service companies, even if only for technical-IT reasons. In these cases, the transfer of data will take place in accordance with the provisions of art. 44 and ss. of the GDPR.
Personal data may also be communicated to:
- subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data under regulatory or administrative provisions;
- employees, collaborators, consultants or professionals in charge in the management of APT’s services;
- third parties or Internet providers in charge of sending documentation and / or informative material;
- public and / or private subjects, physical and / or legal persons (Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if the communication proves necessary or functional to the correct fulfilment of the obligations deriving from the law.
The computer systems and software used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Automatic collection technologies include, for example, cookies.
By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of information by APT, according to the terms and conditions set forth in this statement. If APT decides to modify this information, which can be done at any time and without notice, these changes will be published on this page. By continuing to use the Site after APT has published the changes to this statement, you accept these changes. We recommend that you periodically check this page of the site to learn any changes to this statement.
6 Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to art. 15 – 20 of the GDPR, the interested party has the right to:
- accessing your data and obtaining from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and communication of the same in an intelligible form;
- obtain, by the Data Controller, access to information in Article 15 paragraph 1 of the GDPR and, in particular, receive:
- information on the purposes, methods of processing and the categories of data in question;
- indications about the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them;
- the retention period of the data or the criteria for determining it;
- all available information on data sources if they are not collected from the data subject;
- information on the logic applied to the treatments carried out with the aid of electronic tools.
- Be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees in case of transfer of data abroad pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR;
- Receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
- Obtain data rectification without unjustified delay and incomplete data integration by providing an additional declaration;
- Obtain the cancellation of personal data without undue delay and proceed with cancellation in the cases provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR and without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 3 of the same article;
- Obtaining the limitation of treatment under Article 18 GDPR;
- To obtain the personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and to provide it to another data controller pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed to APT via form for privacy requests or by ordinary mail to the address APT SRL Via S. Ambrogio, 46 – Cesano Maderno (MB) – ITALY.
Moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the data protection supervisory authority responsible for us. You can exercise this right at a supervisory authority in the member state of your residence, your employment or the place of the suspected breach.
For further information about the processing of personal data or to unsubscribe from our newsletters, pls send a request to the e-mail address: email@example.com.