OLCT 100 – Toxic and Combustible Gas Detector
Teledyne Gas and Flame Detection
Chemical Industry, Food & Beverage, Gas Industriali e Medicali, Laboratory / Research, Water Treatment
Ammonia – NH3, Carbon Dioxide – CO2, Carbon Monoxide – CO, Chlorine – Cl2, Cycloheptatriene – C7H8, Ethanol – C2H6O, Freon R22 – Freon R22, Hydrogen – H2, Hydrogen chloride – HCl, Hydrogen Sulfide – H2S, Nitrogen Dioxide – NO2, Nitrogen oxide – NO, O2 – Oxigen, Sulphur Dioxide – SO2, Xylene – C8H10
Catalytic, Electrochemical, Infrared
The OLCT 100 fixed detector has been designed for detection of combustible gases, toxic gases or oxygen.
Whatever your application, the detector OLCT 100 is the solution: catalytic, electrochemical, semiconductor, or poison control version. ATEX approved, these detectors are available in explosion safe or intrinsically safe versions. In addition to this the OLCT 100 offers an infrared sensor, which allows it to be used in more severe environmental conditions, where the presence of poisons could harm the use of a catalytic sensor.
The stainless steel version offers increased resistance to corrosive elements .This version is certified for use in zones 0 (gas) and 20 (dust), whereas all other versions of the OLCT 100 are certified for use in zones 1 (gas) and 21 (dust).
- 4-20 mA analog transmitter without display
- Applications: Chemical and Petrochemical facilities, Food Industry and Water Treatment
- To be paired with MX controller
- SIL2 certified
- IP 66 protection
- OLCT 100 XP: Explosion-proof version equipped with a catalytic, electrochemical or semiconductor sensor, for detection of explosive, toxic gases or oxygen.
- OLCT 100 IS: Intrinsically safe version equipped with an electrochemical sensor for detection of toxic gases or oxygen.
- OLCT 100 XP IR: Explosion-proof version equipped with an infrared sensor for detection of CO2 and refrigerant gases.
- OLCT 100 XP HT: High temperature explosion-proof version, for detection of explosive gases up to 200°C.